Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Outfit & a ghost picture .......... uwuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

Hi ............... my hair is still blond ............... buuuuuuuu but i doesn' want to put on the purple color even because the last dyed my scalp suffered soooo much ......it hurt a lot ... so i want to wait more time to bleach my hair again ......... so today
i show a half outfit it's a normal outfit





i upload this because is the only photo i don't look faty ................ TwT for that i hate that leopard t . shit but at the same time i love because is animal print .. but it make look me fatty ...... and then my bow made by me.......




Now is time to teel you the history about the ghost photoo..... uwiiiiiiihuuuuuuuu hhhahahaha


My bro study cinematography .... sooo one day he ask me for help taking photos etc etc ...... when i take a picture when taking a photo, where my brother was just alone ....... and cha cha cha channnnnn. someone comes in the picture next to him. OMG
has no one believed me because the ghost looks like it would bring a red shirt, and two of those who helped him also wore red shirt ..... TwT ..... I'm not stupid I took the photo and what he had and what not. hummmmmmm . here the phto

4 comments:

  1. かわいい本当にちょうどそれを英語で?
    ので、公平ではない!
    あなたの服や処罰は非常に彼を愛してかわいいです!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo no veo la foto del fantasma xD creo que no la adjuntaste Kzz jeje tengo curiosidad =D me gusta como te queda el moño ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha cierto olvide adjuntarla .............. hahahha kokoa yo no hablar japonessssss q pasaaa .... ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Increible! ya estas a nada de ser moradita!!! la vdd es q te agarrara a la primera! y muy bien!!!!! ya estas a naditita amiga y no te preocupes por el cuero cabelludo! si quieres deja un espacio de dos dedos para q no te de comezon pero ya no te dolera! solo picara un poco que padre amiguita! muero por ya verte!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Visual QR Code QR Design