Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my next purchase .... waaaa \(○^ω^○)/

こんばんわぁo(^-^ o )(ノ ^-^)ノゃぁゃぁ♪ Good night

Mmmmmm The last saturday i was walking around the mall , when we decide to enter and look around (☆o☆), when i saw this two beautiful things .... (゜ロ゜)ギョェ



OMFG ..... both are from the brand Hello bebe i like speacially this brand because always their clothes are so cute and i love more ther shoes , cause their have hightheels very very hight aroun 15 cm o_0and i don't care, their are expensive ...... , of course for my economy hahaha , the price of shoes is $ 300 dollars, TwT, and dress $350 .

I hope in christmas my family give me money and then i can buy it ... yeahhh and of course now i'm saving my money, not so much for the dress, rather for the shoes i love shoes more .(。-_-。)ノ☆・゚:*:゚L□∨Ε


so..... i hope see ya soon イテラ━━━ヽ(´∀`ヽ)━━━ッシャイ!

(*^・^)CHU〜☆
(*^・^)CHU〜☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual QR Code QR Design