Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 7, 2011

♥ ♥Hoy cumplo mi primer año de GYARU ♥ ♥

Today marks my first year of gyaru

 Hi ... my pretty chiken sweethearts ..


Yeap , today one year ago,  was my first gyaru day .............  insurance wonder, how is it that I remember?

I remember, because it is the day that one of my best friends birthday, and that day was the first day I decided to makeup and dress up as "gyaru" is in quotes because I saw actually not very gyaru


Sooooo i will show, as it was before gyaru, and my evolution as gyaru


Yeap, hoy hace un año, fue mi primer día gyaru............. de seguro se preguntan, ¿cómo es que me acuerdo? . 

Lo recuerdo, porque es el día en que uno de mis mejores amigos cumple años, y ese día fue el primer día que me decidí a maquillarme y vestirme como "gyaru" está entre comillas porque en realidad no vi muy gyaru

ASÍ que les mostrare, como era antes de ser gyaru, y mi evolución como gyaru

FIRST BEFORE BEING GYARU ( I will not extend years ago, because if not imagine?, how many photos would put? , I just concentrate in one month behind.)

PRIMERO ANTES DE SER GYARU ( NO ME VOY A EXTENDER DE AÑOS ANTES XQ I NO IMAGINENSE CUANTAS FOTOS , ME ENFOCARE A UN MES DETRAS )

♥ ♥ FACE ♥ ♥


I always did arabic make up ......because i loved it and i still loving it . sometimes i mix gyaru make up with arabic make up <3

Simpre me hacia maquillaje arabico ....porque me gustaba y m sigue gustando , avece hoy en dia mezclo el mauqillaje arabe con el gyaru <3














♥ ♥BODY ♥ ♥



 Ever in my life i love to have my hair dye in colors but  in that time my hair was red brown  because my hair was resting of all the bleaches i did berore .. poor hair

 
long , very long hair ...and  natural , i miss it .. i had to cut it .. it was so damage

♥ ♥MY FIRST GYARU DAY .. ♥ ♥





♥ ♥MY GYARU EVOLUTION♥ ♥










and as you know me right know with my newest look  yeaahhh

NEW LOOK ... YES ..!








tHANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG  LOVE YA .. <3 CHU



























4 comments:

  1. Feliiiiz gal cumple! : D tu evolucion! la ame mil! XD hahahahahahah yo cumplo en junio pero no se que dia D:! no recuerdo bien.... mmmm =_= bueno ya despues vere que dia! : D te quieroooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanto tu nuevo look, la combinación de colores es genial!!! yo tengo ahora un rojo como rubio que no era el planeado pero me ha encantado! *0*

    Yo no he evolucionado tanto pero para alla voy + regaño de mi madre por hacerme "desmadres" en el cabello.... otra vez jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Visual QR Code QR Design